December 12, 1999 - Tiësto live at the first Innercity party in Amsterdam
The liveset from Tiësto at the first Innercity party, held in the Rai in Amsterdam, which was the starting point for his worldwide breaktrough.
Inner City was an annual dance event in the Amsterdam RAI . The event was organized by ID & T , one of the largest music companies in the world . Particular electronic or so-called dance music was played . The event was created in 1999 and was held at the end of December. This was the actual party were DJ Tiesto became world famous. Some Inner City events have been held in other places then Amsterdam, for instance in Moscow (2002 ) , Brazil (2003 ) and Las Vegas (2004 ). After a disappointing ticket sale for the Las Vegas event in 2004 a new approach was chosen in 2005. The major currents such as hardstyle and trance were replaced by other styles. The event was less significant in terms of design and focussed more on various innovative music. After the disappointing ticket sales of both the 2005 and 2006 the organisers stopped with this concept in 2007. Unplug the whole concept.\
The picture showes an Innercity part held in December 2004.
01. The Quest - C Sharp
02. DJ Tiësto - Sparkles (Airscape Remix)
03. Mario Piu presents DJ Arabesque - Serendipity (Mas Mix)
04. Christian Smith & John Selway - Move!
05. ID SAMPLE!!!!
06. Andy Ling - Fixation (Airwave Remix)
07. Major League - Wonder Where You Are (Live Vocals by Carmen van den Brakel)
08. Mario Lopez - The Sound of Nature (Plug 'n Play Remix)
09. S.O. Project - Direct Dizko
10. Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400
11. Starfighter - Apache
12. System F - Out of the Blue (DJ Commie Remix)
13. Transa - Supernova
14. Balearic Bill - Destination Sunshine (DJ Tiësto's Power Mix)
15. Rank 1 - Airwave
16. ID SAMPLE!!!!
17. Twilight - Platina (Maurits Paardekooper Remix)
18. Spoiled & Zigo - More & More (Instrumental Mix)
19. Hand’s Burn - Good Shot
20. Alibi – Eternity (Innercity Mix)
20. Des Mitchel - Welcome To The Dance (Part 2)
21. Airwave - Alone In The Dark.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.