July 10, 1999 - Carl Cox live at the Love Parade in Berlin, broadcasted by BBC Essential Mix
First part of the BBC Essential Mix from July 18, 1999, with Carl Cox behind the decks at the Cocoon truck at Love Parade in Berlin.
The event was held on the Berlin Kurfürstendamm (avenue) until 1996. Because of overcrowding on the Kurfürstendamm, the festival moved to the Straße des 17. Juni in the Großer Tiergarten park in the center of Berlin. The festival became centered around the Siegessäule in the middle of the park; and the golden angel atop the column became the parade's emblem. The 1999 edition was the largest one with 1,5 million people attending the biggest dance event in the world.
- Le Voix Du Monde - Tribal Tunes [Fresh Fruit]
- Technasia - Hydra [Technasia]
- Headroom - Cope [Planet Rhythm]
- Joel Mull - Safety Session (DJ Shufflemaster Remake) [Code Red]
- DJ Dan Pres. Needle Damage - That Zipper Track (Trevor Rockcliffe Remix) [Worldwide Ultimatum]
- Marco Bailey - Play It Back [Intec]
- Carl Cox - Dr. Funk (Rhythm Masters Remix) [Edel Records Uk]
- Starfighter - Apache [Ministry Of Sound]
- Andrew Richley & Ryan Rivera - Global Killer [Analog Movement Creations]
- Marco Bailey - District West [Session]
- David Roiseux - Senses (A1) [Arrival Works]
- Terry Mullan & Halo - La Nina [Sm:)e Communications]
- Marco Bailey - TR.98 EP (B1) [Forcefield]
- G. Flame & Mr. G - Eye Poke [Phoenix G.]
- Midas - Capacity Unknown [Tronic]
- Bluelight Isms - Piston [Planet Rhythm]
- Ade Fenton - Brooklyn [Advanced]
Thursday, 20 July 2017 16:53
I wanted to thank you for this wonderful read!! I absolutely loved every little bit of it.
I have got you book-marked to check out new things you post…
Wednesday, 19 July 2017 10:38
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You obviously know what youre talking about, why throw away
your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.