July 31, 1993 - Rob Tissera at Ark party in the Leeds Corn Exchange
Rob Tisserra at the Ark party in the Leeds Corn Exchange, recorded in the summer of 1993. Recordings of David Seaman and Ian Ossia from the same party can be found here.
The British DJ Rob Tissera, real name Robert Darren Tissera, is also a producer and is responsible for "The Day Will come" which he produced with Ian Bland under his pseudonym Quake in the late nineties. The track reached number 30 in the UK charts in 2002. Quake's 1998 remix of 'The Awakening' from York sold over a quarter of million copies and reached number 11 in the charts.
1. [00:00] ? synth (familiar)
2. [04:40] 6 Bells All - Sweet & Bitter
3. [06:40] ?
4. [09:50] DOP - Here I Go
5. [12:50] ? rave
6. [16:00] House Pimps - Zulu Nation (Original)
7. [19:30] House Pimps - Zulu Nation (mix?)
8. [20:50] Matto Grosso - Jungle (93 Club Remix)
9. [23:50] Smells Like Heaven - Londres Strutt "bassline kickin yes im groovin" (sample/remix?)
10. [28:00] Hobo - Freedom [23rd Precinct Recordings]
11. [33:00] Exodus To Paradise - Rock-It [Pumpin Vinyl]
12. [37:30] Mister X - Round Here (Club Version) [Palmares Records]
13. [41:20] Sublime - Transamerican [Limbo]
14. [45:00] ? electric guitar (familiar)
15. [48:40] Mendel's Discoveries - Landscapes
16. [51:40] Flipped Out - So Much Joy (Bass Tab mix)
17. [56:50] ? "time time power" whitney
18. [59:40] TC 1991 - Berry (with Touch Me acappella)
19. [64:30] Chuck Roberts - Let There Be House (acappella)
20. [65:30] Rhythim Is Rhythim - Strings of Life
21. [71:00] Andrea Martin - Dirty Love (acappella)
22. [72:00] Helicopter - On Ya Way
23. [77:10] 4 For Money - It's A Moment In Time (Club Version)
Monday, 18 September 2017 12:02
It is perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term
and it's time to be happy. I've learn this publish and if I could I wish to recommend you some fascinating things or suggestions.
Perhaps you can write next articles relating to this article.
I want to learn even more issues approximately it!
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.