September 1993 - Lisa Loud live at Miss Moneypenny's
Lisa Loud live at Miss Moneypenny's in the Bonds venue, Birmingham, recorded in September 1993.
The liveset from Lisa Loud was present on tape 1 of a double pack. On the other tape a liveset of John Digweed was present which was also recorded in Miss Moneypenny's in September 1993 That liveset can also be found on this website.
In 1991, at the tender age of 21, the street wise Lisa Loud went on to form what is now widely regarded as one of the most successful club, radio and press promotions companies in the music business LOUD & CLEAR. An apt title for a company in the music industry, and one that was always held in high esteem, with its founder gaining respect from all quarters of the dance music business.
1. Slam - Positive Education [Soma]
2. The Chameleon Project - Columbia (The Latin Alliance EP) [Guerilla]
3. Djaimin feat Alessandra - Give You (Dancefloor Syndromad Mix)
4. Reefa - You Cant Stop The Groove [Stress]
5. Brothers Love Dubs - Ming's Incredible Disco Machine (Geeeeetaar & Peeeeeanno Mix) [Stress]
6. Klatsch! - Dance [Fresh]
7. Sil - Villa Ducato [Work] strange percussive inst
8. Chill FM - Wave Your Hands In The Air "you wanna dance"
9. Country & Western - Positive Energy (Original Mix)
10. Cafe Latino - Esta Es La Musica
11. X-Press 2 - Say What!
11. X-Press 2 - Say What! (cont)
12. X-Press 2 - London X-Press
13. Lionrock - Are You Willing To Testify
14. The Grid - Texas Cowboy "youre from texas, its beautiful"
15. Rising High Collective - Fever Called Love (The Hardfloor Mix)
16. K-Klass - Let Me Show You
17. Torfinn - I'll Nostra Tempo De La Vita (Free Party Mix)
18. 2 Funky 2 - Brothers & Sisters (Red Jerry Remix)
19. ??? "the music is movin" female (same vocals as Fargetta)
20. Diddy - Give Me Love (Original Mix)
21. ??? "dance all night, watch out for the hitman" female
22. Carpe Diem - Snakecharmer (Eddie Lock 'N' Dylan) flute/ samples B-Line - Herbal Hand (samples tc1992)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.